A lightweight staff chat plugin for Proxies and Backend servers with many other great features.
- Fully customizable, meaning you can change the messages and settings of the plugin inside the configuration files.
- Light and efficient, won't cause any sort of lag towards your server!
- Staff join and quit messages.
- Automatic Config Updates. No need to manually update file properties.
- Multiple Chats - StaffChat/AdminChat/DevChat
- PlaceholderAPI support!
- Supports multiple platforms: Spigot, BungeeCord, Velocity and Folia.
Note: This plugin does not and will never give support to cracked servers. Commands
- /staffchat(/sc) - Send messages to your staff privately
- /staffchattoggle(/sctoggle) - Toggle sending messages to your staff privately
- /staffchatreload(/screload) - Reload your config files
- /adminchat(/ac) - Send messages to your admins privately
- /devchat(/dc) - Send messages to your developers privately
- /adminchattoggle(/actoggle) - Toggle sending messages to your admins privately
- /devchattoggle(/dctoggle) - Toggle sending messages to your developers privately
- simplestaffchat.command.help - Allows you to see the help page
- simplestaffchat.command.staffchat - Allows you to use /staffchat
- simplestaffchat.command.toggle - Allows you to use /staffchattoggle
- simplestaffchat.command.reload - Allows you to use /staffchatreload
- simplestaffchat.command.adminchat - Allows you to use /adminchat
- simplestaffchat.command.adminchat.toggle - Allows you to use /adminchattoggle
- simplestaffchat.command.devchat - Allows you to use /devchat
- simplestaffchat.command.devchattoggle - Allows you to use /devchattoggle
- simplestaffchat.see - Allows you to see all staffchat messages
- simplestaffchat.symbol - Allows you to use the symbol to use staffchat
- simplestaffchat.adminchat.see - Allows you to see all adminchat messages
- simplestaffchat.adminchat.symbol - Allows you to use the symbol to use adminchat
- simplestaffchat.devchat.see - Allows you to see all devchat messages
- simplestaffchat.devchat.symbol - Allows you to use the symbol to use devchat
- simplestaffchat.join - Sends a join message when a staff member joins
- simplestaffchat.quit - Sends a join message when a staff member leaves the server
**All commands are customizable from the commands.yml/bungee-commands.yml file. (Available in version 3.0 or higher) Outdated Tutorial @YouTube
All artwork on this page was created by me.
- %player% - Get the player name
- %displayname% - Get the player display name
- %server% - Get the player server
- %message% - Get the message
- %arrow% - Get an arrow for a message
- %arrow_2% - Get alt arrow for a message
- %star% - Get a star for a message
- %circle% - Get a circle for a message
- (BungeeCord Only) %luckperms_prefix% - Get the player's luckperms prefix
- (BungeeCord Only) %luckperms_suffix% - Get the player's luckperms suffix
**Dependencies PlaceholderAPI: (Required) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeholderapi.6245/
- Download plugin
- Place the .jar file in your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Enjoy! Note: Only install it in either all backend servers or in the proxy not both the plugin will not work properly.
Discord Need help? Have suggestions? Join the discord! https://discord.gg/EFeSKPg739
FAQ Q: Does this plugin support Velocity? A: Yes but does need extra setup you will need to install it in all of your backend/spigot servers and enable a setting called "bungeecord" in the configuration file. After you have enabled it you need to restart the server.**
Reviews/Discussion are not for support please post them on github or discord, any support requested on spigotmc or any other platform will be ignored.