EnchantmentTag#getEnchantment()to get Bukkit equivalent enchantment if exists.
- ItemStack callback from
SkullTextureto process the retrieved textured skull if it's obtained with player name or uuid.
RtagEntity#getAttributeValue()to get attribute values.
- Pretty NBT formatter to get any NBT object as pretty string, json or component, you can also use a custom color palette.
- Compatibility with any type of NBT object on
TStreamToolsoperations (Using GZIP format or not).
TStreaminstances now can read any type of serialized object as bytes (useful to read objects from Base64 that use different serialization formats).
ItemTagStreaminstances now detect PaperMC serialized items to convert across versions.
- Multiple methods to convert Minecraft data versions using
OptionalType#first()to get the first object from OptionalType (list, array or single object).
OptionalType#single()to get the OptionalType as single object instance.
#deepMerge()methods to merge multiple paths into compounds.
#move()method to move an object from path to any path using Rtag or RtagEditor instances.
TagBase#clear()to handle any list or compound.
RtagItem#addEnchantment()not saving enchantments properly.
- The documentation is now instantly updated when new version is published.
RtagEditor#load()method returns the current type object.
- The textured skulls from
SkullTexturenow are unique ItemStack objects.
- Texture values from
SkullTexturenow are cached as String (less memory usage).
- The plugin is now marked as Folia supported.
|Published on||August 25, 2023|