Welcome to the Hangar Open Beta. Please report any issue you encounter on GitHub!
A library to handle player names and login timestamps.
For Spigot / Bukkit, BungeeCord and Velocity!
Read more about LastLoginAPI here!
Since Minecraft 1.8, plugins are not able to get a player by its name. Developers have to store each player name taking care about multiple username support. With this plugin you don't have to care about that and let it store any data about players.
- Name: Latest name used by the player into your server
- Login timestamp: Latest player login in unix timestamp
- Logout timestamp: Latest player logout in unix timestamp
- Status: Status of the player
You can use these information into your plugin or via PlaceholderAPI.
- On name change
- On login/logout timestamp pre change
- On login/logout timestamp post change
I am a server administrator, what should I do?
You just have to install it and don't think about anything! If you wanna use placeholders just install PlaceholderAPI and use them :)
I am a plugin developer, what should I do?
You have too hook into the plugin thanks to its API, you can see how to do it here.
Documentation of LastLoginAPI
API for developers
You can find the source code here.
- Spigot, BungeeCord and Velocity are supported
- Store latest player name used
- Store login and logout timestamps
- Placeholders system
- PlaceholdersAPI support
- EssentialsChat support
- Name, login/logout times and timestamps
- Player status
- Login plugins supported
- AuthMe, LoginSecurity, NLogin & OpeNLogin
- Update timestamp only on successful login
- Automatic update old configurations
- Support for HEX colors of MC 1.16+ (&#ff0000)
- Log system
- Asynchronous to avoid server lag
- Statistics system (bStats)
- API for developers
- Databases supported: H2, MySQL MariaDB, PostgreSQL and SQLite
How can I install LastLoginAPI on Spigot?
|Published on||April 22, 2023|