A simple plugin to protect villagers and related mobs.
SecurityVillagers is a plugin for Minecraft servers that allows the protection of villagers or any mob like iron golem, illagers, etc... You can choose which players/groups can attack/interact with mobs.
Read more about SecurityVillagers here!
Documentation of SecurityVillagers
Full permissions list
How to report a bug
Feel free to translate SecurityVillagers for your language! SecurityVillagers translations.
You can find the source code here and API for developers here.
- 100% configurable
- Supports from 1.8.8 to 1.16 MC version
- Choose how to protect mobs
- Factions claim
- Mobs supported
- Iron golems
- Wandering trader and trader llama
- Choose who and how protect from all types of damage
- Prevent interaction/trades/eggs
- Prevent dispensers damage
- Prevent planting and harvesting
- Change age of mobs
- Change profession of villagers
- Change name of mobs
- Teleport mobs
- External plugins supported:
- Citizens: Bypass NPCs
- Factions and SavageFactions: Protect mobs inside claims
- GlowAPI: Glow mobs on selection
- ProtocolLib: Mute annoying villager sounds
- JSON messages supported
- Async calls (database, commands and more)
- Statistics system (bStats)
SecurityVillagers uses /sv command. You can change it from config.yml.
Before start to use Parties you should setup permissions, you can find the full permissions list here.
Are you looking for help? You can find me on my own Discord server or directly send me a private message on Spigot!
Join my Discord
SecurityVillagers offers a great documentation to help you to configure it. There you can find everything that you are looking for. These are some examples: