Mythic allows server administrators to fully modify all attributes of monsters on your server, and even create your own mobs, bosses, and other many other fun mob-related things.
To sum it up, Mythic gives you control over and access to:
- Mob Attributes: Modifying all mob attributes such as health, damage, speed, follow and combat range, as well as all mob-specific attributes and custom ones exclusive to MythicMobs.
- Custom Skills: Give mobs custom skills using a powerful scripting system with billions of possible skill combinations and options and using targeters, conditions, triggers, and more.
- Custom Models: Direct integration with our (optional) ModelEngine plugin, allowing you to have fully custom mobs without mods.
- Special Effects: Allowing mobs to use special effects including sounds, particles, and advanced special effects you never thought were possible in Minecraft until now.
- Items and Drops: Modify loot and equipment in any way possible with our powerful item building system, including using highly-customizable drop tables for mob drops.
- Damage Modifiers: Use damage modifiers to change how damage affects mobs so they can be immune to drowning, take half damage from arrows, or be healed by fire, etc.
- Mob Spawners: Unlock the true potential of Spawners using custom spawners, which come with countless options, conditions, attributes, cooldowns, etc!
- Natural Spawning: Set your custom mobs and bosses up to spawn naturally in different areas of the world, based on any number of conditions you can specify. Replace natural spawns completely, or add new ones!
- Mob Levels: Allow mobs to scale in level and increase in power based on where and how they spawned, having scaled health, damage, and more abilities as they level!
- Threat Tables: Allow mobs to use RPG-style Threat Tables, granting increased power and control over their targeting behaviors. No longer can players fool your mobs!
- Customize AI: Customize your mob's AI, including adding new AI goals found only in MythicMobs or thru our API! Let zombies open doors, have friendly skeleton guards that fight skeletons from other mob factions, and more!
- Mob Factions: Allow mobs to be a part of factions! Works with the previously mentioned AI Controls so you can have mobs that will fight other factions of mobs, help players, and more!
- Disguises: Direct integration with LibsDisguises allows any mob to look like literally anything in Minecraft, using the most powerful disguise plugin available.
- Plugin Compatibility: Integration with a wide variety of popular plugins!
- An Extremely powerful API for Developers
- Countless other features...
Mythic gives you full control over everything related to entities on your server.
You can finally create that ultimate boss you've always dreamed of crushing your players with. Mythic can even create bosses on the level of popular MMORPGs, such as from World of Warcraft. It is an absolute essential for every RPG server.
Please Note: The latest versions require Java 16
MythicMobs' commands can be accessed in-game using the /mythicmobs or /mm commands.
After running your server with MythicMobs for the first time, you can find all sorts of example files in the MythicMobs folder to get you started with every aspect of the plugin. Mobs, items and random spawning are all handled through .yml files placed in the respective sub-folders. After editing, you can use /mm reload to reload the plugin, and the /mm mobs command to access your newly-created mobs.
For information on how to configure and use MythicMobs, click here to read the manual!
To make things even better, Mythic is compatible with many of the most popular plugins in Minecraf!
Popular Plugins Compatible with MythicMobs:
- Advanced Achievements - Custom achievements involving mobs
- AdvancedPet - Use Mythic and ModelEngine to create the custom pets you always dreamed of!
- BetonQuest - Full compatibility for quest objectives
- BeautyQuests - Full compatibility for quest objectives
- EnchantsPlus - Use custom enchants on items
- Heroes - Mobs can drop Heroes exp, and more!
- Holograms - Custom health bars and nameplates.
- LibsDisguises - Hook into the best disguise plugin available to make your mobs look like anything!
- McMMO - Drop McMMO experience, and more.
- MiniaturePets - Make mobs out of custom MiniaturePets!
- ModelEngine - Combine with our powerful ModelEngine plugin to give your mobs fully custom models that shouldn't exist outside of mods
- MythicAchievements - Create highly-flexible custom advancements using tons of custom criteria combined with Mythic conditions and skills!
- MythicCrucible - Create unbelievable custom items, furniture, custom blocks, and more using Mythic's skill system!
- MythicDungeons - Creating custom instanced dungeons to fill with mobs, with a powerful trigger system and loaded with features!
- MythicEnchantments - Create infinite numbers of custom enchants with Mythic skills, including enchanting table and anvil support.
- MythicGraveyards - Create mmo-style graveyards and respawn points.
- SkillAPI - Mobs can drop SkillAPI exp, and more.
- TerrainControl - Spawn custom mobs in TC Biomes
- Vault - Special skills and conditions dealing with currency
- WeaponMechanics - Adds mechanics that are usable by mobs!
- WorldGuard - Spawning and conditions using WG Regions
Mythic is a complex plugin that can be confusing to start out with due to the incredible number of features and the immense amount of customization you can do.
To get the most out of it, make sure you join the huge, active MythicCraft community to get help and support, either on our Discord Server or Forums, where you can ask questions, get ideas, and more, directly from the developers, as well as countless other server owners!