CustomDecentHolograms allows server owners the ability to reward players with self-managed holograms. Players can customize and relocate owned holograms within predefined boundaries set by the config.yml. Join the support discord at vanted.net/discord for any required help and issues!
- ✅ Lightweight plugin using DecentHolograms API
- ✅ Reward players with customizable holograms
- ✅ Easy to use commands and fast setup
- ✅ Fully customizable config and message files
- ✅ Supports GriefPrevention, PlotSquared, Towny, BentoBox, SuperiorSkyblock2, Iridium
Download the JAR file from latest release and copy it to the "plugins" directory for your Minecraft server.
- CraftBukkit, Spigot or PaperMC 1.13 or higher
- Latest version of DecentHolograms
- One of the supported plugins installed
Simply use the command
/hg create <player> to create a new hologram for a player. Once the hologram is created, it will be located at the location configured in the config.yml until the player uses
/hg move <hologram> to move the hologram to their claim/plot/island. Players can use the commands below to customize their holograms.
Commands and Permissions
- /hg create [player] -
- /hg move [hologram] -
- /hg edit [hologram] [line] [text] -
- /hg add [hologram] [text] -
- /hg remove [hologram] [line] -
- /hg list -
- /hg formats -
It is highly recommended to use a plugin such as ChatSentry to block players from using inappropriate words and advertisements in commands which will prevent any sort of exploitation within hologram displays.
Default configurable display upon player hologram creation
|Published on||June 30, 2023|