A simple gems currency plugin for Backend servers with many other great features.
- Fully customizable, meaning you can change the messages and settings of the plugin inside the configuration files.
- Light and efficient, won't cause any sort of lag towards your server!
- New type of currency. Put gems for rewards from winning events, crates, etc.
- MySQL/MongoDB/Local Data File Support.
- PlaceholderAPI support!
Note: This plugin does not and will never give support to cracked servers. Player Commands
- /gems - Allows you to check how many gems you have.
- /gems help - Shows a help menu to the player with commands they have access to.
- /gems shop - Allows you to open the gems shop. (simplegems.command.shop)
- /gems withdraw - Allows you to withdraw gems into an item. (simplegems.command.withdraw)
- /gems pay - Allows you to pay someone gems. (simplegems.command.pay)
- /gems top - Shows the top 10 players with the most amount of gems (simplegems.command.top)
- /gems reload - Reloads the plugin (simplegems.command.reload)
- /gems give - Allows you to give someone gems. (simplegems.command.give)
- /gems take - Allows you to take away others' gems. (simplegems.command.take)
- /gems set - Allows you to set someone gems. (simplegems.command.set)
- /gems version - Shows some information about the plugin (simplegems.command.version)
- /gems update - Manually update the gems top leaderboard (simplegems.command.update)
All Commands are customizable from the SimpleGems/commands/gems.yml file All artwork on this page was created by me.
- %player% - Get the player name
- %displayname% - Get the player display name
- %arrowright% - Get an arrow for a message
- %arrowleft% - Get an arrow for a message
- %star% - Get a star for a message
- %circle% - Get a circle for a message
- %gems% - Get the player gems
- %gems_formatted% - Get the player gems in fancy format
- %gems_decimal% - Get the player gems in decimal format
- %simplegems_balance% - Get the player gems
- %simplegems_balance_formatted% - Get the player gems in fancy format
- %simplegems_balance_decimal% - Get the player gems in decimal format
- Download plugin
- Place the .jar file in your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Enjoy! Note: This plugin doesn't support PlugMan/Server reloading or similar plugins.
Wiki & Developer API https://refracdevelopment.gitbook.io/simplegems/
Dependencies PlaceholderAPI: (Required) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeholderapi.6245/ Head Database: (Optional) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/head-database.14280/ Skulls: (Optional) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skulls-the-ultimate-head-database.90098/**
Discord Need help? Have suggestions? Join the discord! https://discord.gg/EFeSKPg739**
Reviews/Discussion are not for support please join the discord, any support requested on spigotmc or any other platform will be ignored.