BlueSlimeCore is an library plugin with many features that are necessary for my other plugins. This library is also free for other developers to use.
- Support for Spigot, Paper, and Folia
- '/item-to-nbt' command to view NBT data tags on items.
- '/item-to-base64' command to convert items to Base64 strings.
- '/debug-event' command to find plugins and listeners for events.
- Configuration management system for saving and loading of multiple files.
- Language management system with support for per-player languages, MiniMessage, and PlaceholderAPI.
- Ability to send action bars, titles, and sounds through the language API.
- Command system with player checking and sub commands.
- Plugin update checking with SpigotMC or Hangar.
- Menu API for creation of menus with buttons or pages and a configurable item format.
- Factions Handler API to aid support with many different Factions plugin.
- Item builders to quickly create items, leather armor, potions, and player heads.
- Multiple version handler for spawning entities, changing max health, checking absorption.
- Multiple version handler for sending cooldown packets and checking server TPS.
- Utility methods for dealing with block/entity locations, items, experience, hex colors, and versions.
GitHub Sponsors: https://github.com/sponsors/SirBlobman
|Published on||April 24, 2023|