Vane is a plugin-suite which provides many immersive and lore friendly additions to vanilla minecraft. It will run on any PaperMC based minecraft server.
- 🎆 Lore friendly and properly integrated immersive features. Vane augments the classic vanilla experience, and doesn't try to replace it. Generally, player's are not supposed to notice which features were introduced by vane.
- 🚀 Countless quality-of-life, gameplay and system improvements
- ⚙️ Fully-configurable. Disable or configure anything you dislike
- 🛠️ Several carefully designed custom items
- Many custom enchantments for a selection of tools, including the elytra
- 🌌 The best portals you can imagine. Expensive but worthwile for long distance travel. Supports all entities including minecarts!
- 📜 A simple but powerful region system for grief protection
- 🗺️ BlueMap, Dynmap and Pl3xMap integration
- And a lot more!
(And a whole lot more!)
If you are setting up a new server, check out our Server Installer for an easy way to properly setup a minecraft server with vane, autostart, 3D online map, and more awesome features.
Simply download the plugin zip file from here or from GitHub and extract the .jar files into the
plugins/ directory. Make sure that:
- You are using the correct Paper (or Purpur) server version (compatible versions are listed in the title on the download page)
- You have the latest newest version of ProtocolLib.
- Beware that
vane-plexmap(plexmap addon) are not classical server plugins! Use them only if you know what you are doing.
For a comprehensive guide, visit the Installation Guide on the wiki.
Please refer to the FAQ in the wiki.
I would like to thank the following projects and people maintaining them:
- Spigot for the awesome baseline server software.
- PaperMC for the valuable additions missing from Spigot, and for Waterfall.
- ProtocolLib for the awesome protocol layer library.
- DynmapCoreAPI (Apache-2.0), dynmap integration
- BlueMapAPI (MIT), BlueMap integration
- Quark (CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0) Assets and texts for the Slime Bucket
The following projects will be included in the compilation step: