- Click on download button.
- Go to your proxy server (Bungeecord, Waterfall or Velocity).
- Put the downloaded .jar into /plugins folder.
- The Protocolize plugin installed (or download the lastest build from here).
- Minimum Java 8 for Bungeecord/Waterfall and Java 11 for Velocity.
If you have mutliple servers in a proxy with same resource pack you probably experienced the annoying situation where you already downloaded or denied the resource pack, but when you move to other server, the resource pack request window appears again.
OneTimePack plugin acts like a filter in your proxy (bungeecord, waterfall or velocity) server to avoid double sending the same resource pack.
If you have any issue with the plugin, please report in the Github Page: https://github.com/saicone/OneTimePack/issues
1. The resource pack is the same in the servers, but it keep re-send to players
Change pack comparator in settings.yml file, so you can use PROMPT comparator if the resource pack has the same prompt message everywhere or ANY comparator if you have only one resource pack in your network.
2. The plugin doesn't work with latest Minecraft versions