Welcome to the Hangar Open Beta. Please report any issue you encounter on GitHub!
A very powerful tool modeled after the sonic screwdriver from the 'Doctor Who' TV series.
Sonic Screwdriver adds a very powerful tool modeled after the sonic screwdriver from the 'Doctor Who' TV series.
Optional Resource Pack:
The resource pack is made for 1.19.4 and enhances your experience while playing with the sonic screwdriver item. You can download it from my website.
- Ignite TNT to create a gigantic explosion.
- Light nether portals.
- Instantly break certain block types. (glass, vines, ladders, and webs)
- Open iron doors and trapdoors without redstone.
- Customizable sound and action bar.
## Configuration Settings for Sonic Screwdriver # Should Sonic Screwdriver print out extra log messages? # This option is helpful when reporting bugs or errors. debug-mode: false # Which permission will be required to use the sonic screwdriver item? # This permission is NOT given to OPs by default. # Default: "sonic.screwdriver" permission: "sonic.screwdriver" # What should the item look like for the sonic screwdriver? # If you know how to serialize ItemStacks you can use that as a value as well. item: material: BLAZE_ROD quantity: 1 damage: 0 custom-model-data: 14
Commands and Permissions:
- /sonic-screwdriver [player]: Give a sonic screwdriver to yourself or another player.
- sonic.screwdriver: Allow a player to use the sonic screwdriver item. (configurable)
Video (Old Version):
|Published on||May 25, 2023|