So in Minecraft, you click that crafting table and put things in, no one else knows what you are doing.. Aren't we supposed to be able to see that items pop up on the table logically? **With this plugin, you can! See items placed on the crafting table literally as players put them in in their GUI!**And much more!
Here are all the blocks and entities that have been visualized by InteractionVisualizer so far!
Furnace, BlastFurnace & Smoker
Campfire and SoulCampfire
Chest, DoubleChest & EnderChest (Including Trapped Variants)
ShulkerBox, Barrel, Droppers, Dispensers & Hoppers
Beacon & Conduit
BeeNests and BeeHives
- None of the blocks and items actually exists on the server!
- They can't be killed or removed by kill commands!
- They won't affect the world in any way!
- Each block display can be disabled in the config!
- Players can toggle a few options for themselves as well!
- Player toggle data can be saved in SQLite (default) or MYSQL
- Certain hologram text automatically uses each player's own client language!
- Many languages from the community! Just take a look! Click me!
- ProtocolLib (Please install the latest version that is compatible with your server version)
- LightAPI Fork [1.16.5 or below] (Not to be mistaken with the original LightAPI)
- OpenInv (With silent chest on, chest animations are disabled)
- SuperVanish & PremiumVanish (All animations are disabled while in vanish)
- CMI (All animations are disabled while in vanish)
- Essentials (All animations are disabled while in vanish)
- Put InteractionVisualizer.jar and all required dependencies into the plugins folder
- Start the server
- Edit the config
- Restart the server
Want to give the plugin a try?
There are three modes in /iv toggle, they enable or disable certain mechanics used for the displays. "itemstand" stands for any visual items that are created with armorstands (the ones that lay flat on the blocks and don't float like normal dropped items) and itemframes (i.e. the CartographyTable map) "itemdrop" stands for any visual items that is a dropped item "hologram" stands for all the floating text (e.g. furnace progress bar) The player data used for /ic toggle is saved in the database.
This is most likely caused by the server not shutting down properly. But regardless of what is the cause of the problem, you can always go to the InteractionVisualizer plugin folder and replace the blockdata.json with one of the backups in the backup folder.
With the plugin PlaceholderAPI installed, you can get the toggle status of a player using placeholders, they are:
If a player has enabled, for example, the
itemstand module for the Crafting Table,
%interactionvisualizer_itemstand_crafting_table% will return
enabled, if it is disabled, it will return
InteractionVisualizer does provide an API for developers to create add-ons! Check out the wiki page: https://github.com/LOOHP/InteractionVisualizer/wiki/Developer-API
/interactionvisualizer reload - Reloads the plugin
/interactionvisualizer refresh - Refresh all item displays for the player executing the command
/interactionvisualizer update - Check for updates
/interactionvisualizer toggle - Toggles display options
(/iv in short)
interactionvisualizer.reload - Allows you to reload the plugin [default: op]
interactionvisualizer.refresh - Allows you to refresh displays [default: true]
interactionvisualizer.toggle - Allows you to toggle modules [default: true]
interactionvisualizer.toggle.others - Allows you to toggle modules for others [default: op]
interactionvisualizer.update - Allows you receive update messages [default: op]
- The plugin might not work on Minecraft version 1.10.2 or below
Usage statistics at https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/InteractiveChat will be visible to the public with your server included in the statistics. No private information of your server is sent.
Update checking is also done via https://api.loohpjames.com to notify you whenever a new version is released. No private information of your server is sent.